question-circle How do I download Hatch Embroidery?

• Richard
  • Richard's Avatar Topic Author
  • Wilcom Team
  • Wilcom Team
  • Global Marketing Manager - Wilcom
More
1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #533 by Richard
It's important to first understand that the 30 day free trial software and the paid software are THE SAME.

The only difference is that after the 30 days have expired, you will need to purchase a license to continue using Hatch Embroidery to the level of your choice.

If you have not yet downloaded and installed the software you will find all details and links in the FAQ link below.

You will find links to download the latest Hatch Embroidery 2 as well as the older version 1 (only for version 1 licensed users who need to re-install)

VIEW THE FAQ TO DOWNLOAD HATCH EMBROIDERY

Global Marketing Manager - Wilcom

Sydney, Australia

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Richard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #1005 by chringram
I am not seeing the same menus on the TRIAL version as those that appear in some of the training videos. For example, in a tutorial about freehand stitch design the instructor's HATCH 2.0 has a 'Digitize' menu >> Open Shape
... but in the TRIAL version of Hatch 2.0, there is only an 'Auto-Digitize' menu with no mention of Open Shape option. Please help?!

More
3 months 3 days ago #1045 by Kim
Hello,
First, let me apologize for just now seeing your question.  For some reason, it just popped up today.  I hope by this time, you have found your answer, but in case not I will answer now.

I'm not sure where you are watching the videos but be sure they are on v2, not v1.

The trial is the full software, just timmed.  If you are seeing only Auto-Digitizing, then you are in the Auto-Digitizing Toolbox (on left side).
The Digitizing tools are listed in the "Digitize" Toolbox on left side.

If you are not seeing the Digitize toolbox on left side, then most likely you opened the trial in the Composer level.  Restart the software and when you have the choice of the level, click to try "Digitizer".
The following user(s) said Thank You: chringram

Time to create page: 0.186 seconds