I am using Hatch Embroidery 2 and all of a sudden I can not get my designs to center when I create them into DST files. I have tried going into Software setting and tried to adjust the centering and it hasn't worked. I am at a loss.
We need more details in your comment. You stated that your designs are not centering. But you don't state "centering where"? Software, machine, hoop? All these have different answers.
1. Are you trying to center in your machine or center them in the screen of the software or center them in the hoop in the software?
2. Which machine are you using?
3. Which hoop are you using?
4. Does your machine have a default setting for the position of designs? (this would override anything set in the software)
When you have them in the software......,
5. ............. do you have the hoop set that you have on your machine?
6..............do you have the design centered in the correct hoop?
7........... right click on the hoop icon. What is the hoop and design positioning set at?
Or you trying to set the auto/start and end which is the needle position?
8..........if so, does your machine recognize these settings from the software or does it override it to the machine's own settings?
Thanks for sending more details in exactly what you are trying to do.