file Academy Passes

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1083 by jwabsheriii
Academy Passes was created by jwabsheriii
I am curious about the academy passes and if they expire.   If I understand correctly the silver and bronze are included with purchase and do not expire but the gold is an annual membership that we will pay for each year if we would like to keep it.   Can someone confirm this??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #1084 by Kim
Replied by Kim on topic Academy Passes
Hello,
The Hatch Academy is made up of different series (or courses).  We will continue to add new Series throughout the year.
The lessons in the Bronze level will always be free to anyone.
The lessons in Silver cost $199 USD.  Anyone can buy into this.  But if you have purchased the Hatch software, we give this to you free and it does not expire.

The Gold Pass is the ultimate level that will continue to have new content each month.  The initial membership is $299 and each year you can renew that membership for a lesser amount.  I don't know that amount as we are just starting the first year.  The Gold Pass will always include everything in the Bronze and Silver.  Right now there are over 200 videos and lessons in the Gold Pass and we add to it each month.  So there will always be something new for you to learn!

I hope this explains it better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds