question-circle Guides how to clear all at once

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #1041 by Albatroz
Helo all members.Could someone, please, help me with a very newbie question about Hatch 2? I use several guides to align nodes in the designs. I know how to delete (or clear as ou wish) a single one – dragging it out of the ruler.  However, if I have several guides this is a time-consuming task. Due to the highest quality of Hatch, as usual with Wilcom products, I’m convinced that the software has a way to delete (or clear) all the guides at once (like in the vector drawing program Inkscape where in Edit menu we have an option to Delete all guide lines), so the problem must be with me,  being unable to figure it out. Can someone explain to me how to do it, please?
Thank youso much.
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Albatroz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 week ago #1046 by Kim
Replied by Kim on topic Guides how to clear all at once
Hello,
You need to clear them out individually within the same design screen.  When you open a new blank file, the guides will be gone.
I'll add a customer request to be considered as a new feature.

More
6 months 6 days ago - 6 months 6 days ago #1050 by Albatroz
Thank you, Kim, for your prompt reply. That should be a feature, indeed.By the way which is the appropriate channel to place requests for a new
feature/improvement? I guess the feature Report an Issue isintended mainly for reporting malfunctions and so, so it is not most appropriate one, wright?
Once again, thank you for your time. Really appreciated
Last edit: 6 months 6 days ago by Albatroz. Reason: to complete

More
6 months 3 days ago #1053 by Kim
Replied by Kim on topic Guides how to clear all at once
Hi,
The best place is to send them through a support ticket marked enhanced or new Hatch feature.   That's where they all end up.  However, we will get them from the community or the Hatch academy also, just not directly.
We appreciate getting them.  We like to hear what the customer wants/needs.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds