Separate underlay from lettering

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #961 by dphmom
Hello, I have owned a different brand of digitizing software for 15 years and recently purchased Hatch. My old software had the capability of separating the underlay stitch. Will Hatch do that? Please answer yes or no and NOT why would you want this. If yes, please elaborate on how. I believe this feature needs to be added as well as a "convert fill to a centerline run" like another brand of new software recently released. Not an offset, a true way to make an auto single line run with endpoints at each open end especially for lettering. Thanks for info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #962 by Kim
Hello,
You do not have the option to change the stitch angle of underlay independent of the fill angle.
Here is how you get that in Hatch: Turn off the underlay on the object > duplicate the object > set the fill, spacing, and stitch angle as you want > sequence it to stitch before the object.

Re: "convert fill to a centerline run"
I believe what you are actually requesting is to convert a filled column to a center run. Hatch does not have that, but I'm happy to add it to the customer request list.

Thank you for your suggestions.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #963 by dphmom
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds