Welcome to Hatch Embroidery’s forum. In order to make your stay as pleasant and constructive as possible please take your time to read through this document, it will help you navigate the pits and traps this community has created for new members
These rules can be changed without notice though normally we announce changes via announcement in all the forums.
1. Read up before asking! Chances are your question has already been answered.
2. Respect the netiquette: Lurk and get to know the forum before you post.
3. Keep the focus: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved, locked or simply be deleted.
4. Be nice to each other and respect the moderator. Profanity and insults will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you please contact us at Wilcom.
5. Do not spam. No blatant advertising.
6. No warez, cracks, serials or illegally obtained copyrighted content! Links to content of a questionable nature (e.g. anything you don't own and/or have downloaded), asking for, offering, or asking for help/helping to process such content in any way or form is not tolerated.
7. Keep the size of personal images down.
8. No cross posting. Post your message once, to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
9. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention.
10. Do not send questions pertaining to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored.
11. Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience of a member.
12. How NOT to post on this forum:
5 minutes after your initial post you reply to your own post writing something like "Why is nobody helping me? I'm sure you know the answer". Once somebody replies to your thread but doesn't give you exactly the answer you've been expecting you insult them.
13. While Hatch Embroidery team members engage in this forum they cannot be expected to see and answer your post. For direct assistance with Hatch Embroidery from a hatch Embroidery team member please raise a support ticket at help.hatchembroidery.com
14. While the official language is English, we will do our best to assist all users.
15. Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
16. Political discussion and any discussion on religion and religious matters should be avoided.
17. Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
18. No discussion about the rules or their interpretation.
The interpretation of these rules is solely up to the owner of this forum and can change at any time without prior notice. If you're unsure about what constitutes a breach of a rule, ask a member of the moderator squad or refer to the most recent precedent in the forum (though since interpretation can change, we cannot guarantee that any precedent you may find still applies so in order to be on the safe side, ask a moderator if the precedent still applies).